Summer has finally allocated me some time to start organizing my web life and starting a blog. (<sarcasm> I just can’t wait to finally start builing my own personal website, what with all the work that is involved! </sarcasm>) I still have a few outstanding projects to complete: namely a pseudo-education-advocacy website that I have been working on.
So far, this is what has happened in a big way this summer:
- Traveled to the UK and then to Ibiza, Spain
- Put many hours into lifeguarding
- Volunteered some remaining hours to put together aforementioned website
- Put more hours into lifeguarding
- Landed a student teaching position in my neighboring district