This is a down-down post to collect responses from the fellows attending my teaching demonstration during the 2012 University of Illinois Writing Project (#uiwp2012). The comments and replies represent the opinions of the authors and may not represent the owner of this site.
- Where did you start? / How did you go about establishing categories? / Did you start with a prompt or driving question?
- What “pet peeves” came up as you worked to develop a rubric?
- How did collaboration play into your rubric creation?
- How can you (if you can?) scale Bloom’s taxonomy/terminology?
- Do you “grow out” of rubrics at some point?
- Is there a genre that is harder to establish a rubric for than another?
- Where did numbers play into your discussion?
- What’s your impression of the proposed “discovery rubrics”?