- New Series: Office 365 for Educators
- Office 365 Minimum Proficiency YouTube Playlist
- Sharing Word Online documents
- Sharing PowerPoint Online presentations
- Playlist: OneNote Class Notebook Setup on a Mac
- Sharing Excel Online spreadsheets
- Office 365 in the Classroom: Brainstorming and Delegating in OneNote Collaboration Space
1. Options for Collaboration
There are many formats in which students can collaborate in Office 365.
1.) Using Word Online, you can share a document that everyone can write in at the same time.
2.) Using Excel Online, you can share data and manipulate a spreadsheet in real time.
3.) Using PowerPoint Online, you can share a slideshow where everyone can modify slides and add content.
4.) Once created, all of these formats are stored in OneDrive. So, while you may create them here, you will find them all again in the OneDrive tab. There, you can organize your files into folders, etc..