- ICYMI Schoology 104 – Discussion Boards
- ICYMI Assistive Technologies and Accessibility Tools in OSX
- Welcome to SHS Tech Tuesdays 2016-2017
- ICYMI Tech Tuesday – Bring Your Own Topic
- ICYMI Tech Tuesday – Schoology Q&A
- Office 365’s Groups – Organizing Resources for Departments & School Activities
- ICYMI Schoology 101 – Assignment Workflow & Grading
- ICYMI LanSchool 103 – Configuration and Setup
- ICYMI Shoology 999 – Back to Schoology
What do you need to get Schoology ready for the new semester? In this session, review your semester setup checklist and also revisit tricks and methods that will help keep your courses organized and your students up-to-date.
For the most part, this session revolved around what changes in Schoology were taking place since our SIS (PowerSchool) would be creating new courses for our semester-based courses. I did some walkthroughs based on the handout below and answered other questions that teachers brought up as they make new Schoology goals for the second semester.