Comments or questions are welcome.
+ project-based learning
+ student empowerment
+ authentic engagement
+ community outreach
= New Tech Network
- Updating Fahrenheit 451: How do you turn it into a modern-day comic book?
- Why do *I* have to facilitate discussion? Facilitating book talks that start with student inquiry #uiwp2012 #PBLchat
- Looking forward to ICE: Some knows about evaluating technology use for learning
- Raising hand: How can I sign up?
tweets / quick thoughts
- 10 Expectations that students should have for our schools http://t.co/YNy0FzkyzD Happy to have subscribed to many thanks to @newtechnetwork about 2 days ago from Tweet Button ReplyRetweetFavorite
- We can haz the Interwebs, please? Collaborative writing days are so shot when Comcast decides to show it is, in fact, the devil about 1 week ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here's to Monday: http://t.co/Ke7yup5Sle Gatsby believed in the green light, the orgastic future that year by year recedes before us.... about 1 week ago from Kindle ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Wow. Seeing that again. Awesome. #ironman3 Definitely looking forward to this summer for so many reasons. about 2 weeks ago from iOS ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Beyond the Bubble
- Authors Who Skype with Classes & Book Clubs (for free!)
- Mirrorless Camera Comparison Review - Mirrorless Digital Camera Test - Popular Mechanics
- How Does Multitasking Change the Way Kids Learn? | MindShift
- A Focus on Distraction - NYTimes.com
- Reading Club | Digital Distraction - NYTimes.com
- The Do's and Don'ts of Picking Technology for Schools | EdSurge News
don’t be a hater
This blog and accompanying online resources by Adam Babcock are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.