by Adam Babcock, Kathy Hines, Larry Ware
- 10:30-11:30 – Creating
- Overview of Flipped Learning
- 3 Stations: Recorded Keynotes,
- 11:45-12:45 – Sharing
- Services – Office 365 & Edmodo
Overview of Flipped Learning
- Mind map: What are differences between the flipped classroom/learning and a “traditional” classroom?
- Video from Aaron Sams
- Definition from Flipped Learning Network
- How does this fit into SAMR?
- Kathy – Recording with a HoverCam and QuickTime for recording a piece of paper, whiteboard, experiment, dissection, etc.. Also check out Kathy’s full step-by-step reference.
- Larry – Recordings with Keynote for recording voiceover on top of an existing PowerPoint or Keynote slideshow)
- Adam – Recordings with QuickTime for recording your navigation of anything on your Mac… i.e. DISCUS, PHET, GeoGebra, etc..
- QuickTime – Export To
- Handbrake handbrake.fr